Emails are NOT Encrypted/Secured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails are NOT Encrypted/Secured

Very disappointed and surprised that the Emails are not Encrypted by 3dcart. WoW. Tech Support says this cant be done. As a B2B and the info that is in the order. I need it to be encrypted and secure.Others have inquired on this as well.

12-18-2020 Update 9pm. After more ticket response, and many phone calls. Possible solution. Have to use the Smart mail and update SMTP settings of my email provider for this to possible work. I will update this as it happens.

FYI.... I was told by tech support and tech support that this wasnt possible and out of their control. They should of known how to do this and not waste so much time on phone and tickets, where they could possibly lost me as a customer, as urgent and important this is.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Choice Checks LLC; 12-18-2020, 09:01 PM.

It is possible

you need to ask them to provide you the DKIM info and update your DNS accordingly

Comment

Update to this issue. Per Dane Sutton. 3dcart Network Admin. Said that the email's leaving your store are not encrypted. Developers will implement in the future. Not what i wanted to hear or see. Very disappointed on this news. Wanted to share in case someone else was wondering the same thing
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X