Upload Image in Admin Completely non functional as of 5 mins. ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Image in Admin Completely non functional as of 5 mins. ago

OK getting ready to update store design with Shaun at the Cart Designer so I am updating a few sub category images. Been working on this for a few hours and all of a sudden now the upload image button is completely non functional! I have cleared my cache - no idea why that would even matter. I can go into Products>Images>Upload Files in upper right - nothing happens. I can go into specific products and click on images tab to then go into images and upload new image - nothing.

Can someone else please test out their store and see if you are experiencing the same issue.

Thanks!

Called tech support and we have it working again!! Today's call with tech support reminded me of service a few years back - very good!

Comment

ebeegirl
      Did the correction require an update to your store? Can you elaborate on how they fixed this issue?
      Luxlife

Comment

they are having back end problems every day now which cause things that access the databases to fail, lag or time out. whether it's an import failing or admin product pages taking a while to load while the manufacturer menu loads or other things. generally, these problems are all fixed by calling and having them clear/reset the app pool. Essentially, they're having software and or hardware problems on the servers.

Comment

Working...
        X