• Show
Clear All

• g1gallery
    replied
    Email Scripts

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
    Settings > General > Store Modules > Scheduled Email Scripts
    You can either disable them or edit settings
    Thank you elightbox! I want to keep those scripts in play to customers for incomplete orders or reviews.

What I am getting are emails sent only to me on orders, canceled orders and feeds for Checkout by Amazon.

I appreciate you taking the time to help!

John
    G1 Gallery

Leave a comment:

• elightbox
    replied
    Scheduled E-mail Scripts

Originally posted by g1gallery View Post
    jmw2,

Are you receiving any emails from [email protected] on an hourly basis. We are receiving three - 1. no new orders, 2. no new canx orders and 3. no new feeds.

I've looked at CBA, AWS, 3dcart. Didn't see any way to turn these off. Ticket open with 3dcart tech svcs but thought I'd check with you since you've "plowed the road" on this one.
    Settings > General > Store Modules > Scheduled Email Scripts
    You can either disable them or edit settings

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    replied
    [email protected]

Originally posted by jwm2 View Post
    Checkout by Amazon has finally been implemented. I added it to my website last night, was a pretty quick and painless process.
    jmw2,

Are you receiving any emails from [email protected] on an hourly basis. We are receiving three - 1. no new orders, 2. no new canx orders and 3. no new feeds.

I've looked at CBA, AWS, 3dcart. Didn't see any way to turn these off. Ticket open with 3dcart tech svcs but thought I'd check with you since you've "plowed the road" on this one.

Thanks,
    John at The G1

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    replied
    Checkout by Amazon

Originally posted by jwm2 View Post
    Checkout by Amazon has finally been implemented. I added it to my website last night, was a pretty quick and painless process.
    AAHHHHHH! That was easy....

Thanks jwm2 - Much Appreciated.

John at The G1

Leave a comment:

• jwm2
    replied
    that you can share with us. We have Amazon Simple Pay working but Amazon sez that will be depreciated in a few days.

Thanks,
    John at The G1

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    replied
    Gil - any update?

Any progress on Amazon Payments - Simple Pay or regular? Support had told us that this would be ready on October....

Anyone out there done the code yourself and willing to share?

John
    G1 Gallery
    that you can share with us. We have Amazon Simple Pay working but Amazon sez that will be depreciated in a few days.

Thanks,
    John at The G1

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    started a topic Amazon Payments

Amazon Payments

Any progress on Amazon Payments - Simple Pay or regular? Support had told us that this would be ready on October....

Anyone out there done the code yourself and willing to share?

John
    G1 Gallery
    Last edited by g1gallery; 12-13-2010, 05:12 PM. Reason: punctuation
Working...
X