X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dcartadmin
    replied
    Hi guys,
    Please understand that this forum is not being monitored by technical support, so please, if you would like to have the issue looked at, please submit a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    Same problem I have on my phone, my daughter's HTC and my android tablet, including my newest tablet that runs ICS.

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    Originally posted by tclifesafety View Post
    This latest update didn't fix it, either. I just tried checking out on my Android 2.3.4-powered phone and even logging in with an existing account, you cannot select country or state. Ridiculous!
    Thats the issue I get. 3D Cart said its fixed but it is NOT fixed. I gave up fighting with them on it. Mobile sites do not work and they should remove that claim as a feature.

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    This latest update didn't fix it, either. I just tried checking out on my Android 2.3.4-powered phone and even logging in with an existing account, you cannot select country or state. Ridiculous!

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    have you tried to purchase something on either phone? I have a gingerbread tablet and I cannot check out on my site, I've tried several times, but it displays beautifully

Leave a comment:

• gigahertz6
    replied
    Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    BTW, I took 3d carts advice and tested my mobile site on ready.mobi and got the following result (see attachment): Also, when testing various phones through that site, they all give an error code of 504.
    I just checked my site on this ready.mobi and got a "BAD" score of 2. I wouldn't give the results of this site too much reverence. My site always displayed perfectly on my Droid Incredible (Android OS).

@ritchey, I now have the latest iPhone 4S with the latest IOS and my site displays perfectly as well. I have checked the homepage, category pages, product pages, and the checkout page...all in perfect shape.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    I agree with you. It was hard to tell you were an apple fan :)

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    Originally posted by hanzoswords View Post
    You are talking about phone activations not actual total number of devices in consumers hands.
    Only my last post mentioned activations. Everything else is sales; devices in use. Android is in the lead.

Listen, I'm an Apple guy thru and thru. I work on one all day, have a Mac Mini, Macbook and AppleTV in my house (+2 iPod touches and 2 ipod nanos).

I'm not against Apple. I'm against designing products JUST for Apple, which is what 3dCart has done. The point is that Android is a viable competitor and should have been considered when the mobile feature set was built out. It was not, so now we're asking for it to be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    You are talking about phone activations not actual total number of devices in consumers hands.

#1 selling Phone
    Iphone 4s
    #2 Selling Phone
    Iphone 4
    #3 Selling Phone
    Iphone 3gs (yes a model that is three years old) is by far outselling the galaxy s2 and galazy s #3 and #4 respectively.

Iphone tablet market share is currently in high 60's. MP3 players? Can you name one that is still made not called an IPOD?

Also apple dominates us smartphone sales. Period. Thats all i care about as I do business in the USA.

Heres another for you

As Apple Dominates U.S. Sales, Smartphone Focus Shifts Overseas
    Last edited by hanzoswords; 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    Judging by activations, Android is destroying the iPhone. 850,000 activations per day.

Also, this.
    AT&T today reported earnings for 1Q12 which revealed a drop of 43% in iPhone activations to 4.3 million units activated in the quarter.

Notably, this figure is 78% of all AT&T smartphone activations. That's higher than Verizon's 51%.

Between AT&T and Verizon, iPhone activations fell 37% on a quarter over quarter basis.
    Tablets it's not even close. iPad wins (for now). Smartphone sales are dominated by Android and will continue to rise. Fin.

Bottom line, we need 3dCart to provide a mobile solution that works.

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    That's great for Good, but that doesn't represent the market as a whole. I just posted a link to Nielsen numbers that came out YESTERDAY showing the exact opposite of what you're arguing.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    Also those stats I posted are just numbers from one site. I look at logs and analytics across all of my sites (30 something) i have lost count and IOS dominates mobile traffic on all of them.

Don't be afraid to come on over to the Dark side.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    And lets not even discuss table sales lol. which are the devices shoppers are more likely to purchase from as its a more enjoyable shopping experience because of the larger screen.

The #2 tablet in the world sells less than 10 percent of the number of ipads sold.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    We can agree to disagree all day but the facts are there are way more mobile users buying and surfing with IOS period.

According to a new report from managed enterprise mobility provider Good Technology, iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) hold the top three spots in the list of the top 10 enterprise activations by device type. The report includes data gathered by Good for Q4 2011 and includes half of the Fortune 100, providing insight into enterprise activation trends among some of the world’s biggest businesses.

The company found that despite Android’s overall market share growth and steady absolute growth among Good’s customers, only 35% of all smartphone activations were on Android, compared with iPhone’s 65%.

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    Originally posted by hanzoswords View Post
    Also keep in mind that iphone leads android 2-1 in "smart phone sales"
    Now THAT is just false (and kinda ironic).
    Nielsen: Smartphones Used By 50.4% Of U.S. Consumers, Android 48.5% Of Them | TechCrunch
    Last edited by tclifesafety; 05-08-2012, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X